Video by Zane Graham
This quick note goes along with Zane’s video from camp this past summer. Zane makes some great observations about the environment at EKC. Here are some things we want in our DNA at EKC:
1. God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are in control.
2. Jesus was the greatest servant leader and we want to become like him.
3. We model life long learning and walking in obedience.
4. We want to create a culture of high trust where God's love overflows from person to person.
5. We believe God will work in Supernatural ways which we call Supernatural expectancy.
Extreme Encounters’ Ministry environments are designed to raise up, sharpen, and launch disciplemakers into the world for God’s glory. Enjoy this testimony from Zane.
P.S. Giving Tuesday is next week. Keep us in your prayers as you pray prayers of thanksgiving and prepare your hearts for baby Jesus this Christmas.
During this Fall Partner Drive, please pray for us to raise $7500 and 25 new Prayer Partners
Here are a few different ways to get involved:
Click this link if you would like to be added to our Monthly Prayer Partner newsletter: http://eepurl.com/dP8fO9
Financial Support - Here are a few ways to give:
By Text: Text the word Disciplemaking to 41444
By Mail - Make checks payable to:
145 John Robert Thomas Drive
Exton, PA 19341
Include a note saying you are supporting Shawn and Cheryl Ammons.